Skip to the content
When the mercury rises there's only one thing to do - play it cool! Our latest recipes for gin infused ice lollies and the coolest ice cubes will help you do just that!
You all know that Caorunn is a beautifully versatile gin that lends itself to so many foodie and drink experiences, so we've got two oh so cool summer gin recipe ideas with a twist to help you stay chilled in these quite frankly, amazing but seriously sweltering temperatures.
50g caster sugar
1. Stir the gin, tonic and sugar in a jug until the sugar dissolves and the tonic loses its fizz!
2. Divide the raspberries between each of the six-lolly moulds
3. Pop in the lolly sticks and freeze for four hours
4. Serve to party people in a big bowl full of ice (or simply grab, go and sit yourself in the sun if it’s a C & T lolly for one!)
Fresh thyme sprigs
1. Fill each compartment of an ice cube tray (go for large ice cubes here) with a couple of blueberries, a raspberry slice and a sprig of thyme
2. Fill to the rim with water and freeze
3. Surprise and delight your guests with a C & T with a special icy twist!
Where to enjoy
A Truly Scottish Gin
Please note: Before visiting your local stockist, it is advised that you call ahead to check that Caorunn is currently in stock.