Skip to the content
Saturday 11th June 2016 marks World Gin Day and what better way to celebrate all things gin than a day at Junipalooza, or, why not continue the World Gin Day Celebrations by joining us on Sunday 12th?
What is Junipalooza we hear you say? Let us tell you:
Juniplooza is the UK’s biggest dedicated gin festival!
Where is it? Tobacco Docks, London, E1W 2SF.
When? 11th – 12th June 2016
What can you expect? Now in its 4th year Juniplooza returns to the capital boasting 40 different gin stands, live entertainment, talks from gin industry experts and the company of likeminded gin fans!
Sound good? – well how about the chance to WIN a pair of tickets to join us on Sunday 12th June, including the unique opportunity to quiz our Gin Master as you enjoy a refreshing Caorunn & tonic.
To enter head over to the official Caorunn Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/caorunngin/, find, like and share the competition post. Good luck!
Terms & Conditions
1. Open to people aged 18 or over except employees of the Promoters, their families and anyone professionally involved with this promotion.
2. Competition is open till 10am on Friday 27th May after which time entries will not be counted.
3. To enter you must become a fan of the official Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/caorunngin/and like and share the competition post.
4. There is no cost to enter, one entry per person.
5. Successful entrants will be selected by Caorunn at random from all complete entries and contacted shortly after registration closes.
6. No other correspondence will be entered into concerning the result and the Promoter's decision is final. Session must be confirmed by 4pm June 1st or tickets will be forfeited.
7. The prize is two tickets to Junipalooza on Sunday 12th June only. Travel and expenses are not included.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, temporarily suspend or withdraw this promotion in its absolute discretion provided that the Promoter shall not exercise this right unreasonably.
9. The Promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this promotion.
10. By entering this competition you consent to Caorunn using your name in promotion of the event after it closes.
11. Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this promotion.
12. This promotion and these terms are governed by Scottish law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish Courts.
Promoter: International Beverage Ltd. Moffat Distillery, Airdrie, Lanarkshire ML6 8PL