Skip to the content
Scotland is renowned for producing some of the world’s most-loved drinks and this September a brand new festival is set to celebrate the countries thriving drinks industry.
Organised by The Whisky Ambassador and The Drink Cabinet, Ooshka Festival will take place on Saturday 12th of September on Glasgow’s Tall Ship. Not only will the event showcase the journey, production and stories of the beers and spirits of Scotland through tastings, but the combination of live music, interactive workshops and masterclasses will be sure to make this an event that you won’t want to miss. Whilst the entire education section of the festival is sponsored by one of Scotland’s leading single malt whiskies, Old Pulteney, our Gin Master (Simon) will be on hand too to offer tutored gin masterclasses and give you the chance to ask those burning questions that only the man behind Caorunn will know.
In partnership with Ooshka we’re delighted to offer Caorunn fans the chance to win a ticket for you and a guest to the 11am – 1pm session on the 12th of September, where you’ll each be entitled to 5 drink samples and have the opportunity to attend masterclases.
Terms & Conditions for x2 tickets to Ooshka Festival
1. Open to people living in the UK aged 18 or over, except employees of the Promoters, their families and anyone professionally involved with this promotion.
2. The competition closes at midnight on 31st August 2015 - the winner will be announced within 5 working days via social media or can be obtained by sending an SAE to the promoters address.
3. To enter you must follow @CaorunnGin & @OoshkaFest on Twitter & retweet the competition graphic within the timeframe stipulated above.
4. There is no cost to enter and an entrant can submit one entry per person.
5. One winner will be selected at random from all valid entries.
6. No other correspondence will be entered into concerning the result and the Promoter's decision is final.
7. The prize is for x2 Osshka Festival tickets to the 11am – 1pm session only. Transport to and from the venue including other personal expenses are not included in the prize.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, temporarily suspend or withdraw this promotion in its absolute discretion provided that the Promoter shall not exercise this right unreasonably.
9. The Promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this promotion.
10. Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this promotion.
11. By accepting the prize the winner consents to Caorunn using their full name and the city in which they live for promotional purposes. The winner will also be required to provide commentary about winning and a photograph of themselves for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation.
12. This promotion and these terms are governed by Scottish law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish Courts.
Promoter: International Beverage Holdings Ltd., Inver House Distillers Ltd, Moffat Distillery, Airdrie, Lanarkshire, ML6 8PL, Scotland, United Kingdom.