The doors here at our distillery are open, giving you the unique chance to discover first-hand how Caorunn Gin is crafted.
Plan your visit
It’s good to be back.
We want to start by saying thank you. By staying home, together, we have made a difference.
We are delighted to announce that our shop is now open from Monday to Friday from 10am – 4pm. As we and the world experience the new ‘normal’, we want to stress that the welfare of our team and you, our customers, is always our main priority.
We want to ensure that our distillery shop remains a safe place, and so we ask that you review the information below before visiting and continue to follow all social distancing guidance given by the government. Please also note that tours remain suspended.
Monday – Friday, 10am - 4pm
What to expect
We want to make sure our visitor centre shop and the rest of the UK remain a safe place, so we’ve stepped up our efforts to give you a safe shopping experience.
- Social Distancing and Hygiene: To keep our customers and staff well our distillery shop now has additional social distancing measures in place. Our staff have also been provided with additional hygiene products – from hand sanitisers to Perspex screens at till points – and extra cleaning is taking place to keep up or excellent standards for you and our team.
- Mask Notice: From 10th August it become mandatory for customers in Scotland to wear face coverings in shops (with the exception of young children and those with certain health conditions). Where it is mandatory we request that all customers to follow this guideline.
- Hygiene Check-in: We’ve stepped up our cleaning and disinfecting regimes to give you a safer shopping experience.
- Track and Trace: In adherence with the track and trace scheme on arrival we will ask you to provide your name and contact telephone number. This data will be held securely at the distillery for 21 days before it is destroyed.
- Contactless Payments: You can pay via contactless for anything up to £45.